While your Lennox® heating system can’t chat with you, it does have a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system might show continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain simple furnace repairs you can take care of on your own, the majority of fixes are best handled by the professionals. When your heater refuses to kick on or deliver heat, get in touch with Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC at 513-268-5164 for experienced furnace repair in Hamilton.
Our technicians will swiftly identify and handle the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can repair all brands or configuration—and get the comfort returned to your house without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this system to tell you it’s operating properly.
Correct heating includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system working correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you notice one light flashing slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heater could have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is operating correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong location on the burner. Call us at 513-268-5164 for support.
Here are a few other of the most typical issues for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Won’t Kick On
Here are some of the light patterns you could notice when your heat will not or keep running. The bulk of these errors need to be repaired by a specialist, like one from Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC.
- All LED lights are off. This signifies your heater might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse has not tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” position. If it promptly flips after a subsequent reset, leave the breaker alone and get in touch with us us at 513-268-5164.
- One light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably malfunctioning. The switch is a critical safety device that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem yourself.
- A single light is blinking quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system could have a wiring fault that calls for specialized support from Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This part sends heated air from the HVAC system into your space. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This means your heating system might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 513-268-5164 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there may be a fault with your furnace’s motherboard or wiring. Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC can find the issue and take care of it.
- Both lights display alternate slow blinks. This means your HVAC system likely has a flame failure. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 513-268-5164 for assistance.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other is continuous. This usually signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is open. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from overheating. Contact the pros at Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC for help.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be wrong when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- Both lights are showing alternate fast flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be working. This part lights fuel in your HVAC equipment to create heat and should be repaired by a technician from Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC.
Turn to Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system in working order quickly, turn to the specialists at Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC. Our pros will fix the issue without delay and have your residence feeling relaxing again in a short time. Call us at 513-268-5164 or contact us online to request an appointment now.