Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These routine services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Hamilton are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can look for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could see a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC in Hamilton offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 513-268-5164.