As springtime rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Hamilton? Even if your cooling system is recently purchased or was cooling well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC expert can help locate minor troubles before they lead to major malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to maintain complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that build up in your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can create increased energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify minor troubles before they become major, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine components and carry out a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they become major issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is prepped to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is at risk for early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC pros a call at 513-268-5164 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.