Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Carefree Heating and Cooling, LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.